Thursday, October 9, 2008

Joy!

Some of you may remember that my sweet friend, Anne, went to live with Jesus just two short months ago. (See my August 3rd post to read more about Anne.) Anne remains such an inspiration to those of us who have to muddle through here on earth without her, until the day when we will all be together.

I spoke with Anne's husband earlier today and I want to share something he said...

"If Anne found joy in suffering - I can find joy in living."
He went on to share about Anne's final days and how she found joy no matter what. She praised Jesus right up until her final breath and she smiled as she passed from this world to the next. Anne suffered a great deal, physically. But her heart was filled with love for her family and friends, and the hope she has in Jesus. Like I said... Anne truly was and will remain an inspiration to all who have been blessed to know her.

All of us who have experienced the death of a loved one will continue to go through difficult days and will continue to cry ourselves to sleep on occasion, no matter how much time has passed. But, today I challenge all of us... for Anne... today, find joy in living. Count your blessings. Praise the LORD for who He is and all He has done in and through your life thus far. And, if you don't know Jesus... CLICK HERE. In honor of Anne, I would like to introduce you to our best friend and Savior!

Blessings my friends,
LeAnn

1 comment:

Kitty @ Four Toms and a Mom said...

Anne sounds like someone that I can't wait to meet before Jesus. My prayers go out to her husband who I'm sure misses her dearly. How are you doing with missing her, Leanne? Do you find that you're able to weather through the loss of a friend better or with more difficulty after having lost Ron?