Saturday, May 1, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey Sweet Friends!

Today I have a wonderful announcement. The new and improved "A Widow's Might" has launched!

The site is the same with a few new additions. Please visit www.AWidowsMight.org to see the changes and for some exciting news.

All new posts will appear on the new site so please make a note of this if you have saved this site as one of your favorites. Also, you may need to subscribe to the new site in order to receive an email each time the site is updated. You will see a feedburner box in the right column of the new site. Just submit your email address to subscribe. If it tells you that you are already subscribed, then your subscription transferred to the new site and you are good to go. I'm not sure if I understand why some will automatically transfer and some won't. My techie gal says that it has something to do with the way you subscribed. I guess I'm not techie enough to understand :(

OK - this will be my last post through blogger. We have moved to a new location (HAH) so you will continue to hear from me from my swankier address (HAH again).

Don't forget to check out our new location for an awesome announcement. Here's a little hint... we're giving something HUGE away!

Sweet Blessings!
LeAnn

No comments: