Friday, September 11, 2009

For All Ages

Hey Friends!

Our ministry division for teen girls, Living with Purpose: A Radical Revolution, has focused on Heaven all week. Each post is awesome and, I think, appropriate for all ages. These young women ask great questions and have great insight. We should never ignore the next generation of influencers. They have much to teach us.

I contributed today's post called, "Glimpse of Heaven." While it was written for teen girls, I would love for all ages to read about my glimpse of Heaven. It's really just a teaser. One day I will take the time to describe everything I saw but I don't feel emotionally ready to go there right now. God will tell me when the time is right.

I am particularly honored that Kristen (the Next Generation Coordinator) asked me to write todays post as she wanted to use my experience as a springboard for providing the steps to salvation. Friends, if you do not know Jesus or if someone you love does not know Him, I implore you to visit www.RadRevolution.org today. If just one person comes to know Jesus today as a result of Kristen's efforts, my heart will sing with great joy!

In Christ's Love,
LeAnn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LeAnn, I stumbled upon Proverbs 31 ministries today from a friend who had included the daily devotion in her blog. I went to the website and hit your blog because I too am a widow. My husband died in January of 1985. It will be 25 years ago this January. I relate and understand every thing you wrote today. Thank you for your honesty. I feel the empty ache in your heart. Know that you are not alone and that you can say anything to me. I have walked this path and continue to feel deep pangs of emptiness on some days. It reminds me of a quote from "I Never Sang for my Father,".."death ends a life but it doesn't end a relationship which struggles on in the survivors mind for some resolution that it will never find." Our pain and loss is so difficult and yet in all of these years I have felt the love of God. Today, the Lord spoke to me thru you and I thank him and you for your words. You are in my prayers. Donna