Monday, March 22, 2010

She Speaks Scholarship!

Hi Friends,

If you have been reading my blog for a while you know that I spent a few years in the pit, depressed over loosing my husband... my best friend. But, slowly, God brought me out of the pit and filled my broken heart with His amazing love. He has further blessed me by using my pain to minister to others.

Are you in that place? Has God brought you through to the other side and given you a heart to minister to other women? Is He calling you to share your story through speaking and/or writing? Our annual She Speaks conference can equip you and encourage you in God's call on your life.

If you feel God calling you to our annual She Speaks conference but don't have the funding this year, hop over to Lysa's blog for an opportunity to win a full scholarship!

Click here for details:
http://lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com/2010/03/she-speaks-scholarship-contest.html

She Speaks is a life-changing weekend for everyone. It would be great to see some of my "Widow's Might" sisters there!

Blessings,
LeAnn

No comments: